Multi Trade Operative
Posted: 3rd March 2022
Job Title: Multi Trade Operative
Base of Work: Eversley
Position Reporting To: Contracts Manager
Job Purpose Summary:
The main purpose of this position is to undertake maintenance and repairs to policyholder’s homes.
Undertaking general and remedial repairs as part of a planned maintenance programme across a wide range of multi skilled abilities:
- 1st and 2nd fix Carpentry
- Patch Plastering
- Painting and decorating
- Committed to achieving and promoting high standards of customer service and customer care
- Methodical and organised in your approach to work.
- The ability to problem solve and work under pressure to required deadlines
- Skilled in your trade (electrician, bricklayer, carpenter etc.)
- Experience of working in occupied housing
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to process confidential information
- CSCS card
- Hold a full valid driving license to be able to travel throughout the company’s area of operation to carry out tasks and responsibilities of the role.