PROJECT TASKS AND CHALLENGES
Works have been wide ranging, and have included:
- Joinery repairs
- Plumbing repairs
- Electrical repairs to extractors, lighting, wiring etc
- Renewal of internal decorations
- Full structural repairs to private blocks of flats
- Re-roofing of nine medium rise blocks of Housing Association flats, including fire compartmentation, roofline & rainwater goods renewal, external lighting and satellite dish removal and re-fitting
- Flooring renewal
- Brickwork repairs, including rebuilding a defective chimney and replacement of lintels
- Balcony and podium deck renewal, including replacement of aluminium and stone balustrades
- Drainage, Groundworks, Macadam, asphalt and paving repairs
Our responsibilities include provision of all access, CDM and welfare as required.
We have built a strong relationship with the National Home Builders Council over the last 15 years. Cousins have now moved onto an on-going framework contract with NHBC, instead of having to go through a general tender process at the renewal stage of contract procurement.